DIRECTOR OF LOGISTICS
2x NCAA All-American | Coach of Multiple NCAA Champions, All-Americans, & World Team Members | Founder of Apex Wrestling Schools.
University of Michigan alum with managerial and human service skills. Knowledgeable and experienced in the fields of marketing, advertising, time management, proposal generation, budgeting, accounting, and finances related to operating sports and athlete-oriented businesses.
University of Michigan graduate: 2001
BA Sports Management and Communications.
• Athletic Director
• Founder of Apex Wrestling Schools theapexwrestlingschool.com
• Multiple locations
• Purple Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
• 2014 Pan American U23 world team coach (freestyle and Greco Roman)
• Coached at West Point Military academy under head coach Chuck Barbee
• Coach at the University of Pennsylvania with Head Coach Roger Reina
• Coached at the University of Pennsylvania with Zeke Jones
• 2x Big Ten Conference finalist
• 2x University of Michigan wrestling All American
• University of Michigan most outstanding freshman
• 2x USA wrestling Junior Fargo freestyle All American
• USA wrestling Cadet Greco All American
• 2x USA wrestling Cadet Freestyle All America
• ASIC Tiger All American Dream team member for USA
• 3x NJSIAA Wrestling State Champion
• 4x NJSIAA Wrestling State Finalist
• 4x district Champion
• 4x Regional Champion
Former NCAA Division I / Big Ten athlete with a professional academic background in Sports Management obtained through a world-renowned Kinesiology division that also offered academic training in the areas of anatomy and physiology, motor skills, child development, and adolescent maturity.
⁃ LTC-608 Athletic Administration Management Strategies and organizational Strategies
⁃ LTC- 502 Strategies for Organizational Management
⁃ LTC -510 Athletic Administration: Legal Issues(Social media, event management, security, intellectual property